What Is It: Preventative body care mask after shaving or waxing to reduce irritation, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs. Targeted and gender-neutral solution for wherever you may need it.
Why It's Unique:
- "Second skin" formula provides 5x's more moisturization than applying a topical cream or serum.
- "One-and-Done" application after each hair removal session.
- Glycolic Acid - Exfoliate
- Centella Asiatica Extract - Skin Repair
- Chamomile Extract, Cucumber Extract & Aloe Vera - Calm and Soothe
- 1. Cleanse Clean and dry the area for best results and optimal adhesion.
- 2. Apply Open and gently remove the protective top and bottom mesh layers. Apply and smooth the masks onto the skin for a perfect fit.
- 3. Relax Leave on for 10-15 minutes while the serum infuses your skin.
- 4. Reveal Remove the masks and gently massage remaining serum into skin until fully absorbed. Do not rinse.
Glycerin: A humectant that draws moisture from the air around us and help keep that moisture in skin.
Butylene Glycol: Conditioning agent that adds a layer of softness or improved texture to your hair or skin.
Hdroxyacetophenone: Preservative, antioxidant and skin-conditioning agent.
1,2-Hexanediol: Preservative and moisture-binding agent.
Sodium Hyaluronate: Water-binding ingredient which hydrates and separates the skin, allowing it to retain water.
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Emulsifier and emollient.
Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine: Chelating agent.
Mannitol: Humectant, skin-conditioning agent that binds, masks, moisturizes, and conditions skin.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: Antioxidant that is 95% water and includes ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Acacia Senegal Gum: Herb that can have skin soothing properties, also used as a thickening agent.
Xanthan Gum: Natural ingredient used as a thickening agent, texture enhancer, and to stabilize emulsions.
Bisabolol: Antiinflammatory and soothing agent typically extracted from chamomile.
Ammonium Glycyrrhizate: Skin conditioning and masking agent.
Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: Texture enhancer, binder, and forming agent.
Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract: Skin conditioning agent.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Antiseptic, moisturizer, and anti-inflammatory agent.
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate: Antimicrobial, emollient, and skin conditioning.
Tocopheryl Acetate: Antioxidant properties to defend pollution and other environmental stressors that would otherwise weaken skin.
Potassium Sorbate: Preservative.
Sodium Benzoate: Preservative and anti-fungal agent.
Centella Asiatica Extract: An all-in-one favorite ingredient of FLAUNT BODY products. Helps to keep a clean surface, keeps the skin in good condition, decreases roughness or irregularities to make the skin uniform, soothes irritated skin, and produces a feeling of well-being on skin.
Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (Lemongrass): Antiseptic, antibacterial, deodorizing and stimulating agent.
Caffeine: Helps reduce inflammation and puffiness. It also tightens and brightens the skin, reducing wrinkles and visibly smoothing away cellulite on the body.
Glycolic Acid: An Alpha Hydroxy Acid that increases luminosity of the skin because it exfoliates the outermost dead layer of the skin.
Zinc Gluconate: Supports wound healing and can treat and prevent acne as well as help inhibit new acne scaring. Cleanses skin due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract: Plant helps thwart free radicals before they can damage skin, it also reduces signs of irritation.
Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract: Contains baicalin, wogonoside, baicalein, wogonin, and oroxylin A, all of which are flavones, a type of antioxidant that are known to be soothing.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea): Antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic and antimicrobial.
Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract: Anti-irritant with soothing and toning properties.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract: Naturallly lightens complexion, softens the skin, decreases roughness, and used for aromatics.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract: Wound healing, anti-inflammatory, and a natural moisturizer.
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory with anti-bacterial, astringent and toning properties.
BENEFITS OF THE INGROWN HAIR MASK AFTER HAIR REMOVAL
- Gender-Neutral shape of mask allows for versatility of application
- Single application delivers results and improves texture of skin
- "Second skin" mask adheres to every curve for no down time
- Plant-based ingredients serum infused in the bio-degradable mask
- 5x more mositurization than applying a topical serum or cream
- Travel friendly