This plant, scientifically known as Aesculus Hippocastanum, is widely known for improving vein health and reducing inflammation.
What Can It Do For Me?
This I-haven’t-heard-of-this-plant has three benefits in your skincare products. Read on to find out why it is a powerful ingredient:
- Potent anti-inflammatory products - This plant has aescin and other anti-inflammatory compounds, which then leads to improved circulation and better skin elasticity. In addition, studies show that a topical ointment of horse chestnut reduces inflammation and swelling of the skin.
- It also has a lot of antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals that cause the skin to age prematurely. Horse chestnut seed extract is rich in flavonoid compounds, including quercetin and kaempferol, which have potent antioxidant properties.
- Saponins found in the Horse Chestnut plant are also known to strengthen the walls of veins and blood vessels in the skin. This helps in promoting the elastic and collagen structure of the skin making it resistant to wrinkles and sagging.
Why Look For Horse Chestnut in Your Skincare Products
Horse Chestnut works wonders for the skin as it improves its elasticity and collagen. Beauty products with horse chestnut can:
- Promote circulation
- Aid in toning and strengthening for healthier, better-looking skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite.
Now that you’re armed with information about the Horse Chestnut plant, make it a point to look for it in your next cosmetic purchase.
And remember, get good skin for a good cause.
Every Purchase Helps
We at FLAUNT BODY are very passionate about causes such as organizations against human trafficking. Every purchase of our Ingrown Hair Mask helps stop drug trafficking 5% at a time.
Help stop human trafficking while promoting healthy skin after shaving or waxing here.